Coast Side Sunscreens are made from the same high-quality materials as their front sunscreens. They can be easily attached using hook & loop straps or, if using an anti flap device, simply thread the spline through the track.
- Now has added reinforcements
- A newly developed spline that won’t kink over time
- Blocks 90.4% of UVR and has a shade factor of 86.6
- Can fit the left or right hand side depending on your needs
- Easy to install by means of hook & loop straps or if using an anti flap device simply thread the spline through
- Now features extra D-rings for attaching to awning legs
- Guy ropes and pegs included
- Comes in a handy carry/storage bag
- 5 Year Warranty
ARPANSA (Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency) Test Results:
- Cover Factor: 91.0 +/- 2.5
- UVR Block: 90.4% +/- 2.5%
- Shade Factor: 86.6 +/- 2.9
- Calculated Protection Factor: 11*
* The Calculated Protection Factor is for the material only and does not account for the effect of indirect UVR when situated at a distance from the persons being protected.